What can I eat?
Do you struggle with finding good food options when you go out to eat? Are you missing your favorites while being healthy?
Join us Tuesday, July 23rd at 6:30pm and Dr. Janelle, DC will give her tips on eating healthy outside of the home and healthy alternatives to your favorites like pizza, pasta and more.
Seating is limited-RSVP to Save your seat!
Fill out the form below or call
• Classes are FREE and open to the public
• Classes are on Tuesday Evenings Beginning at 6pm .
• There is limited seating, please RSVP
• A tasty treat will always be served afterwards
• Classes last between 45 minutes to 1 hour
• Children are welcome to attend
•FREE Nutrition Response Testing® Screenings
Prepare for your class
Be sure to look over the week's topic and think about a question or two you have regarding it. Jot them down and bring them to class. Dr. Janelle, DC loves to provide an interactive experience during these classes.
One on one time to ask the Doctor questions
A tasty treat to enjoy after the class has concluded
Due to limited space we ask that you kindly give a 24 hours notice of cancellation.